Shresth Matrimony ™ is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
- 3.Please also read Shresth Matrimony's Terms & Conditions (“Terms”), which describes the terms under which you use our Services.
- 4.This statement discloses the information gathering process and the privacy and dissemination practices for our services. Shresth Matrimony has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting your personal privacy..
- 5.Our Services may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites..
- 6.We have adopted the following practices in order to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information to the best of our ability.
Information That You Provide To Us
- When you register to use Shresth Matrimony Services, you will be asked for some general identifying information which will enable us to provide you with this customised service. We gather contact information (such as your name, address, phone number, your email address, wali contact details in case of sisters) and demographic information (like your city of residence, gender and date of birth). We do not share, rent or sell this information to any third party. If you choose to become a Premium Member, we collect financial information (like your credit card number, billing address, phone number and expiry date). We will only use this information in the course of providing our Services to you, and will not under any circumstances share such information with outside parties..
"If you sign-up for a free trial Account, you are not required to enter your credit card information unless and until you decide to continue with a paid subscription to our Services. Third-party intermediaries is used to manage credit card processing. The intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf."
We will only use your financial information in the course of providing our Services to you. The specific financial information we collect is not rented, sold, or shared with any third party, except to the financial institution that processes your transaction or where required by law. Public information will be available for registered members to view. This includes your demographic information such as gender, age, appearance, religion, occupation, and geographical location. You are required to read the Terms & Conditions in order to understand your rights, privileges and obligations whilst using the Shresth Matrimony services as a free or paying member.
We refer to any information described above as “Account Information” for the purposes of this Policy. By voluntarily providing us with Account Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal data or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us,